Liv Macha Comp Shoe
Ready to pedal. With every pedal stroke, you’ll know the Macha Comp works for you, helping you make the most of your power, helping you increase your speed, helping you stay comfortable the whole ride through. The Liv Motion Efficiency System provides the perfect combination of a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to keep you comfortable as your energy transfers from you to your bike. Together, you’re a pedaling machine and the miles will drop behind you.
- Injection molded TPU elements in both heel and toe help protect the nylon composite ExoBeam plate from wear while off the bike
- Liv’s Motion Efficiency System nylon composite outsole (30% glass fiber, 70% nylon) —keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and mid foot
- Specially developed last increases motion efficiency and relaxed fit
- Highest quality upper material offers excellent support, comfort and ventilation at extremely low weight
- On-the-fly micro-adjustment Boa closure system integrated with ExoWrap technology offers unsurpassed fit and support
- Breathable TransTextura Plussockliner lets heat escape and keeps feet feeling fresh
Mountain bike shoes are most commonly compatible with SPD/2-Bolt cleats. Road bike shoes are most commonly compatible with Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt cleats.
Cleats are sold separately. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Black / 37||04713250818399||870001357||210000000607|
|Black / 39||04713250818412||870001359||210000000609|
|Black / 40||04713250818429||870001360||210000000610|