- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 1.90 lbs
The KryptoFlex 1007 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1007 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 7-feet.
Specifications & Features: - 7/10 security rating - 13MM HARDENED MAX-PERFORMANCE STEEL SHACKLE resists bolt cutters and leverage attacks - Patent-pending HARDENED DOUBLE DEADBOLT design gives additional protection against twist attacks - SLIDING DUSTCOVER - DOUBLE DEADBOLT DESIGN - HIGHER SECURITY DISC-STYLE CYLINDER is pick and drill resistant. - Includes FLEXFRAME-U BRACKET providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - 3 STAINLESS STEEL KEYS — including new key design and one LED REPLACEABLE KEY FOB - Protective vinyl coating - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3.25” x 7” (8.3cm x 17.8cm) - Product weight: 3.55 lbs. (1.61 kgs)
Giant's SureLock Flex Combo Coil Cable Lock is an extra-flexible, 185mm-long coiled-steel cable that boasts a built-in, easy-to-use, set-your-own-combination lock. 4 flourescent digits allow 10,000 possible combinations. The cable is vinyl coated to protect the finish of your bike and there's a carrying bracket (not shown) that ensures the lock will always be at the ready.
Giant's SureLock Tough 1 lock incorporates the strength of a heavy-duty chain with the simplicity and portability of a coiled cable lock. Square steel chain links are tough as can be, and they're coated in a durable nylon cover that protects your bike's finish. The double bolt lock mechanism resists picks and drills so you can lock your bike up without worry.
- 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated resettable combination lock - Zinc caps offer more protection against hitting attacks - Tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - 4 fluorescent digits; set your own combination from 10,000 possible variations - no keys to lose or forget - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket
- X2p double bolt locking mechanism for added security - 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated lock, tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - Zinc cap offers more protection against hitting attacks - Z-cylinder is more reliable and user-friendly than ever before, prevents key from turning before being fully inserted into the cylinder - High security, pick and drill resistant lock cylinder with automatic dust cover protects lock cylinder - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket - Flex key coil 15 & 12 include 5 keys (1 led light key and 4 standard keys) - Flex key coil 10 includes 3 standard keys
- Light, colorful and flexible silicon cover prevents scratches - 4-digit set your own combination - Simple and easy to use - Available in five colors
Park your bike with peace of mind when you use Giant's Surelock Protector 1 combo pack. The U-lock features a hardened steel shackle to resist cutting attacks, and uses an XP4 Quattro locking mechanism for unequaled strength. It comes with five keys, one of which features an LED light. The included steel cable loops through your wheels and makes sure that potential thieves walk on by. To keep things simple, Giant included a lock mount that fits nearly every bike frame.
- All-tube QR mounting bracket included, fits 24-40mm tubes - 3 laser-cut keys - over 30,000 key variations - Double-locking hardened steel 1/2" [13mm] shackle provides maximum security - High security, pick and drill resistant lock cylinder - Integrated dust cover protects lock cylinder
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
ABUS' Pro Tectic Frame Lock is good for quick errands in safe neighborhoods. Its extra-wide opening—2.48 inches wide and 4.25 inches high—locks your rear wheel, preventing your bike from rolling or being ridden, while accommodating a variety of tire/wheel sizes. The case, 8.5mm shackle, and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are all made of special temper-hardened steel. The locking mechanism is in the lock body, providing an easy connection to the 4960 accessory chains and cables (each sold separately), and letting you lock your bike to a fixed object. The 4960 can be mounted to the bike using either the cantilever brake-mount option or the spannband LH adapter for bikes without screw/bolt sockets. - Mechanism Type: Key - Diameter: 8.5 mm - Shackle Height: 108 mm - Shackle Width Inner: 6.3 cm - 2 keys are supplied with the lock
Page 1 of 1