- Highly weight-optimized single crown stem, ideal for Enduro applications with 31.8mm handlebars - Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising bar clamp security or stiffness - Shot peen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life Features: - Key Technologies: Human Factor Design, MGR Alloy, Chamfered bar clamp, Custom Top-Cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body, 2D forged faceplate - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 31.8mm - Stack Height: 34mm - Weight: ±133g (33mm) / ±138g (38mm) ±140g (43mm) ±143g (48mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
$50.00 - $59.99
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
$49.90 - $59.90
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, DJ, E-Bike
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
The Pro FRS stem is constructed of 3D forged AL6061-T6 aluminum for ultimate strength, providing supreme confidence and control on the slopes.
the Pro LT stem is constructed of strong and lightweight anodized 6061 alloy, and features a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation.
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
The redesigned Range is lightweight, tech-ready, and sized for the modern rider. Now, let's dig into what makes this stem-fabulous. With a 3D forged alloy body, this stem is light with a large faceplate for a more secure clamping surface. For the tech nerd in all of us, it also has a GoPro/headlight mount. Because, if you don't get that footie, did it really happen? Plus, with the headlight mount, a world of nighttime adventures opens up. We sized this stem at 40mm and 50mm because we believe those options work best with modern bike geos and provide the right amount of space in the cockpit. Get excited about upgrading your stem this biking season...you know you want to. Features: - Weights: 40mm - 174g / 50mm - 210g - For 31.8mm handlebars - GoPro/headlight mount - Fits 1-1/8" steerer tube - Stack height: 38mm - 3-year warranty!
When designing the Coast Stem, we had two main goals: construct it to complement the Coast Drop Bar and, like our Range Stem, develop it to satisfy the tech nerd in each of us. This stem is a shorty, and that's just what we want. The larger width of our Coast Drop Bar requires a shorter stem to achieve comfortable reach numbers. If you run your current length stem with the Coast Drop Bar, your arms will be stretched to the side and your body stretched forward—kinda like how Superman flies—not ideal for biking. The shorter stem, in tandem with a comfortable 7° rise, places your body in an ideal position for comfort while remaining aggressive. And to make sure you don't miss getting that footie, the Coast Stem includes a removable GoPro mount. So, you can easily record your gravel adventures or attach a light to escape into the night. Roll up to your next gravel escapade wide, short, and proud. Sizing is a little challenging, as there is no hard and fast rule that works for everyone. A good rule of thumb is for every 20mm wider bar you go, drop 10mm on your stem. Again, a lot of this comes down to personal preference, but this is a good starting point for sizing.
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
- Adjustable angle from 0 to +45 degrees - 2 bolt removable faceplate for easy adjustability/assembly
$39.99 - $44.99
With its classic blend of high strength and low weight, Easton's EA50 stem is a smart choice for your favorite ride. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness and strength. Easton's Top-Lock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing the loads on the bolts, making the EA50 perfectly safe for carbon bars.
$32.00 - $34.99
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Trail Stems provide a broad array of sizing options, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes
The Cavity stem was developed with pain staking focus on strength, function and attention to detail. Tapered body for cleaner lines and weight reduction, multiple internal and external machining processes to reduce every gram possible and chamfered edges throughout for stunning detail. - Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum - Wide 55mm faceplate for increased stiffness with wide handlebars - Rounded edges at all sides, corners, and angles - Reverse cross bolt system for increased clamping power - Flip flop design for increased range of height adjustment - Pro Installation Tip: Always run the steerer tube all of the way through the stem with a small spacer on top - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 mm - Material: Aluminum - Stem Angle (deg): 0 deg - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Stack Height: 33 - Weight: 150 g
Inspired by the sleek and deadly lines of a Copperhead snake, the sweeping center channels of the Copperhead stem wrap around the entire stem to minimize material while delivering the a stong steerer mounted stem. Deity's focus on durability and dedication to the symmetry between strength and weight is showcased in the balance of style and function that is the Copperhead stem. - Designed for all applications from All MTN to Slopestyle and anything in between - CNC Machined from a solid block of 6061 T6 Aluminum - Exceptionally detailed chamfered edges and channels throughout - 55mm wide clamping platform - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 mm - Material: Aluminum - Length: 35 mm - Stem Angle (deg): 0 deg - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Stack Height: 30 - Weight: 135 g
Page 1 of 1