Shimano RX8 Shoes Wide
Featherweight gravel racing shoes.
Carbon Sole/Mid Sole
Carbon fiber composite sole/mid sole
Improves heel hold
- Super stiff and lightweight carbon composite sole
- System engineered with SPD pedals for maximum pedaling efficiency and stability
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant TPU lugs for the best balance of pedaling performance and off-the-bike capability
- Surround upper pattern provides the perfect balance of holding power and absolute all-day comfort
- Boa IP1 with dual micro adjustment function
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Intended Use||Gravel, Adventure|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||1 Boa (IP1), 1-strap|
|Outsole||Carbon fiber composite|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||10 / 12|
|Weight||265g (size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.