THE LOAM LEVER HAS 5 KEY CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Adjustability - We believe precision matters, this lever provides two forms of adjustment so you can dial in your perfect placement.
2. Weather Proof - Oversized high quality sealed bearing paired with an additional seal and all stainless hardware for longevity and durability.
3. No Slip Grip - Speaking of weather, the Loam Lever features a grippy injection molded thumb pad to keep your paws in place in even the sloppiest of conditions. The thumb pad is available in Teal, Orange, Grey, Black and Red.
4. Techy AF - Custom CNC machining throughout the whole design of the Loam Lever for precision and weight reduction.
5. Direct Mount - Available in Sram's MatchMaker X for Guide brakes and Shimano's I-Spec II for XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000 and DEORE M6000
- Clamp Styles: Standard 22.2mm Hinge Clamp, 31.8mm Hinge Clamp for road bars, Sram MatchMaker X (Code, Guide, excluding Level T versions), Shimano ISpec II (XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000, DEORE M6000), Shimano EV (XTR M9100)
- Weight: 32g w/o clamp
- Accepts cable routing from either direction
- Includes Jagwire derailleur cable
- 1x Shifter Style
- We don't believe in waste: 100% recyclable packaging
- Compatibility: Every cable actuated dropper post we've tested such as:
- Fox Transfer
- OneUp Dropper Post
- 9point8 Fall Line
- Bike Yoke Revive
- DVO Garnet
- Easton Haven
- Raceface Turbine
- KS (all)
- Specialized Command Post
- Shimano Koryak
- Gravity Dropper
- Brand X
- e*thirteen TRS+
- Giant Contact
- Crank Brothers Highline
- and many more droppers
|22.0 / Black/ Black||810035870277||LLBBS||210000003141|
|22.0 / Black/ Red||810035870291||LLBRS||210000003143|